TRAINING VERIFICATION SERVICE
The Department of Medical Staff Services is pleased to provide
on-line verification of resident/fellow training at the
University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC). This website is
only able to verify dates of residency/fellowship training. For
specific inquiries regarding clinical or technical skills,
character, professional conduct or educational background,
please direct your inquiries to the appropriate Department.
This verification is provided for use in the credentials
verification process by other healthcare facilities. It is not
intended to be used by patients or other visitors for
information on UMMC-trained physicians.
1. Enter requestor name, facility, and address.
2. Select physician using drop down box, or by typing in first
letter of last name.
3. Click on 'Create Credentials Letter'.
4. Verifying letter will appear on screen verifying any UMMC
training currently in the database.
5 . Print letter from screen.
The fact that a doctor is not listed cannot be
presumed to indicate there are any problems or concerns since
sometimes errors are inadvertently made. If a doctor's name does
not appear, please contact Medical Staff Services directly at
(410) 328-2902, or via fax at (410) 328-6433.